Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Beginning

Dilbert Cooking Cartoon Comic

I love to write, I love photography, and I want to learn to cook. While in the shower today, I decided I wanted to start a blog and start writing and posting pictures of all the dishes I cook, along with their recipes. I thought about making this a new year's resolution, but why wait? Every minute that passes by is another minute wasted. So, here's to the beginning of Little Wooden Chef's culinary adventures!



Recipes to try, in no particular order:

Chili Crab
Braised Pork Belly
Green Onion Pancake
BBQ Pork Bun
Pistachio Gelato
Chinese Birthday Cake
Hainan Chicken Rice
Ba Wan

I'll set an ambitious goal of posting at least one dish/recipe every other week, unless I'm on vacation. Let's see how long this lasts!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo